You must register first to be eligible to play on the PITCHFIVE website and you must be 18 years of
age or over to register.
Please read our Terms & Conditions below
Terms & Conditions
1. By participating in the “PITCHFIVE” predictor game, you fully agree and accept the Competition’s Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. Players will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
3. If you breach these or any of our other Terms and Conditions PITCHFIVE reserve the right to de-activate your registration.
4. To de-activate your registration please contact our Support Team at: [email protected]
1. The Competition is open to all entrants, aged 18 or over.
2. Proof of identity and age, however, may be required in certain circumstances to validate and authenticate an entrant’s identity and/or age. We will undertake an age verification process using the details we obtain from you during the registration. These details may be checked against a variety of identity databases. We may also ask you for specific proof of identification (such as a copy of your passport, Driving Licence etc). At times, we may also use your information to pursue other checks of identity.
3. No winnings will be paid to Players under the age of 18 years old.
Registration & Payment Methods
1. To transact with PITCHFIVE you must register onto our website.
2. You can fund your entry once you have selected your 5 predictions.
3. The entry fee is £5 per play.
4. Entry payments are made via a secure payment gateway ‘Stripe’ using a debit or credit card.
5. This game is open to UK residents only.
6. All payments to players will be made by PITCHFIVE from our associated bank.
7. We reserve the right to close or suspend your registration at any time and for any reason, including (but not limited to) any suspected breach of these Terms of Play by you or if we believe you are engaging in activity which we believe is detrimental to the conduct of our business. We will endeavor to give you notice before closing your registration unless circumstances dictate that legally or practically we cannot do so.
8. If your registration is closed subject to any other terms within these Terms of Play you will be sent the remaining sum. These outstanding funds will be sent by a method of payment determined by us.
9. Prize monies will only be paid into a personal registered bank account bearing the full name of the registered player.
10. PITCHFIVE will not make payment via any third parties bank account.
11. PITCHFIVE reserve the right to request proof of account ownership.
12. PITCHFIVE will not be making any payments to any players outside the UK.
13. PITCHFIVE will ensure all prize monies collected for the current week will be protected from any cases of insolvency.
1. Predict five match outcomes (Home Win, Draw, Away Win) from the numerous matches displayed under the ‘Choose Your Five’ tab.
2. Only entries that have successfully been chosen and appear in the ‘Awaiting Predictions’ tab for the current week are valid, and will be eligible to win the promoted prizes within the given week.
3. PITCHFIVE does not accept responsibility for any Competition entries that are lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed or for any technical failure.
4. The winner will be defined as the registered user who accumulates the most points for the week from the pre-selected football matches for the given week. In circumstances where there is more than one winner the promoted prize will be shared evenly between all winning parties.
5. The winner(s) will be notified on the Monday after the given competition has ended for the week.
Results are taken from the fulltime result and does not include extra time or penalties
1. A Custom League will be valid when a minimum of two (2) members (including the Chairman) are accepted.
a) A maximum of 50 members may participate in a Custom League so long as each member has successfully registered.
b) A user may participate in numerous Custom Leagues
c) To start your own Custom League, you must first enter the ‘Leaderboards’ tab and then click on the ‘Custom Leaderboard’ Now select ‘Add new Custom Leaderboard’
d) You will be asked to give your Custom League a name. PITCHFIVE reserve the right to refuse team names that are felt in their sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and at PITCHFIVE’s discretion the Chairman’s team (and other teams controlled by the Chairman) may; be deleted from the game; the Custom League may appear under the Chairman’s name.
e) Once set up, you will be the nominated Chairman of your Custom League. Entry to the Custom League name can be circulated to friends, family and colleagues using the ‘Invite Members’ facility on the ’Add new Custom Leaderboard’
f) To join a Custom League, the invitee will need to register and then click on the ‘Accept’ button in their ‘Custom Leaderboard’ section.
1. In the case of a pre-selected match becoming abandoned due to whatever reason the outcome will be determined by the decision of the ‘Pools Panel’ (footballpools.com) if for whatever reason the ‘Pools Panel’ cannot/do not make the decision this will be made by the PITCHFIVE panel.
1. Players are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any laws applicable to betting in their country of residence. PITCHFIVE is not responsible for any action which may arise from using our website in a country in which this activity may be illegal. You must not access the Site and/or or open an Account from within a jurisdiction that prohibits such activities and the availability of the Site from any such jurisdiction does not constitute an invitation by PITCHFIVE to use the Site in any such jurisdiction.
2. The Competition is not open to employees of PITCHFIVE nor their immediate families (spouse, parent, child or sibling), affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, advisors; or anyone else involved in the creation or administration of the Competition.
3. Any users altering their personal details (First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number) during an ‘in-play’ competition week may have their entry submission declared null-and-void if it is believed to be an attempt to defraud and circumvent competition rules and regulations. In such cases PITCHFIVE reserves the right to request proof of ‘Mobile Registration’ and/or ‘Identity Documentation’.
4. In the event that PITCHFIVE, in its sole discretion, considers that any Content violates these Terms or is offensive or illegal or has the potential to violate the rights of, harm or threaten the safety of other users, PITCHFIVE reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including, but not limited to, disabling such Profile, deleting such Content, restricting your usage of communication features on the website and/or app or terminating your use of the website and/or app.
5. By entering the Competition entrants agree that their personal data submitted as part of the Competition entry process will be stored and processed on behalf of PITCHFIVE as data controller in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Entrants agree that such data may be used to contact the winners of the Competition and for publicity purposes as stated above.
6. PITCHFIVE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. PITCHFIVE further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or Smartphone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
7. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change, we will advise of any changes via email 28 days prior to any such changes.
Fraud, Hacking and Promotions
1. We reserve the right to suspend and/or void selections at any time if we believe there may be fraudulent money laundering or rigging activity suspected. Also, if a problem with the legality of wagering in the jurisdiction in which a Player is based, if the Player is suspected to be underage and/or the verification of his/her identity has not been completed.
2. The software on the Site is to be used as presented. The Site should not be hacked into, altered or be compromised by users in any way. Any such behaviour will lead to the closure of their registration and may also lead to criminal investigations.
3. PITCHFIVE will endeavor to credit a Player’s with any free bets, bonuses or equivalent as soon as practicable from the point of the qualifying event, but in exceptional circumstances the crediting may take up to 3 working days from such point. Unless stated otherwise, any such offers in relation require a Player to deposit and make selections to the value of the offer before relevant credits are applied. Credits applied must be used to place selections and are not available for withdrawal and for any offers which apply a bonus based on the amount of a deposit, Players are required to play through both the deposit and the bonus before a withdrawal can be processed. If a bonus applied to you is not used within 3 months of its application PITCHFIVE reserves the right to remove such bonus.
4. Where PITCHFIVE suspects that the terms of any promotion or offer (or any provision within these Terms of Play) has been breached it reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and/or void any free selections funded by the the bonus.
5. PITCHFIVE reserves the right to exclude you and any of your ‘referred players’ from its ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme if it believes you have tried to benefit from the scheme by using more than one username or are otherwise engaged in activities that indicate that referrals are not made in good faith. For the avoidance of doubt the Refer a Friend scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other PITCHFIVE offers or promotions.
6. Please be aware that if you choose to access the PITCHFIVE platform via any third party userinterface we cannot provide any assurances that all of the information provided to users of this Site will be available to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. Unless marked otherwise PITCHFIVE enjoys the commercial rights to exploit all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for any commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
3. You may print off and download extracts of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference.
4. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
6. If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these Terms of Play, we reserve the right to terminate your right to use the Site immediately. We also reserve the right to close your Account with immediate effect and if we do so you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Disputes and Complaints
1. Any Player wishing to make a complaint or who has a dispute should email [email protected] they will examine your query and seek to resolve it as soon as is reasonably possible.
2. Should you still be dissatisfied with the outcome, and should the matter relate to a dispute, you are entitled to contact the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Full details of what IBAS can offer in these circumstances can be found at the IBAS website: www.ibasuk.com. Please note that IBAS will require that you to have first sought to resolve your dispute directly with us, before contacting them.
3. Players who have a complaint about the manner in which we have conducted any aspect of our business, but which does not relate to a betting dispute, may also contact our regulator, the UK Gambling Commission: www.gamblingcomission.gov.uk.
1. If at any stage, you wish to be self-excluded from our website please email [email protected] with your request. We will ensure your request will be actioned immediately for the period of 6 months unless stated otherwise